Note Well:

N.B.
--If you want to automatically know when I update the blog, the just follow the blog by clicking on the "Follow" button in the right column.
--To see full resolution photos, click on them.
--Comments also make me feel loved :-). Thank you all for reading.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Food

I made my first meal in Spain just now.  It was so tasty.  The meat here is so good and only 1,76 euro per pound, and the olive oil was also remarkably cheap ( <2 euro).  In fact everything is cheap.  For only 13,50 euro I was able to buy:
  • an onion
  • two small jars of tomato sauce
  • 1 liter of olive oil
  • four red peppers
  • 400 grams of ground beef
  • a bag of pasta
  • 40 ziplock bags
  • a shopping bag
  • cashews (i needed them for the Tupperware container they were in)

It was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment